Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lions


You know you're a family when everybody gets ill together!

Yesterday sucked.

The Daddies spent the day in bed with miserable colds. However, there was a silver lining! Not commuting in to work monday morning, meant immediate indulgence in this week's episode of Game of Thrones! Our second date ever was meeting up to watch GoT together. It's kind of this thing we do. And it's awesome.

(This is the part where I tell you, we're both avid fans of the books as well, but where I don't tell you that NightDaddy started reading the 4th book after the 1st book on accident and didn't realize until half way through. Thus, effectively ruining every surprise/cliff-hanger/fake death in books 2 and 3. I would never share that horrifically embarrassing story on the internet. Not me. No, Sir.)

At some point a few days ago, I had the bright idea that we should give our little Piggelin* the middlename "Leona" if she comes early because she'd be a Leo. NightDaddy was not amused. I'm pretty sure there was eye-rolling. Maybe even a lip twitch.

Then lo and behold, in the middle of a pee break during season 3 episode 3:

"What about Piggelin Lannister? You know, if she comes early."

/DD


*Piggelin does actually have a proper first name by now. We're just not telling you. I know. We're assholes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment